Explore Jobs Around the Association
- Northern Piedmont Soccer Club Seeking United Travel Soccer Coaches
- Virginia United FC New River Valley Seeks NPL Director
- Virginia United FC Seeks Director of Boys Soccer
- Fredericksburg Soccer Club Seeking Part Time Staff Coach
- Fredericksburg Soccer Club Seeking Full Time Staff Coach
- FC Richmond Seeking Rec Soccer Coordinator
- FC Richmond Seeking Part Time Coach
- FC Richmond Seeking Recreation Site Coordinator – Horner Park
- Virginia Revolution Seeking Travel Coaches
- Burke Athletic Club Seeking Youth Soccer Coaches, 2023-2024 Season
- FC Virginia Seeks Recreational Soccer Coordinator
- TSJ FCV Seeks U7-U10 Director
- Loudoun Soccer Seeks ECNL/Travel Program Assistant
- Loudoun Soccer Seeks Manager – Digital & Social Media
- McLean Youth Soccer Seeks Recreation Director
- Virginia Youth Soccer Association Seeks Grass Roots/Recreation Coaching Educator
- Lee Mt. Vernon Soccer Club Seeking Director of Travel Operations
- Lee Mt. Vernon Soccer Club Seeking Competitive/Travel Coach
- FC Richmond Hiring for Part Time Travel Soccer Coaches, 2022-2023 Season
- WISC/Tidewater Sharks seeks Futsal Manager
- Great Falls Reston Soccer Club Seeking Travel Soccer Coaches
- Arlington Soccer Seeking Communications & Engagement Manager
Join the VYSA Team!
Explore open positions with the state association below.
Manager of Coach Development
Salary: $75,000 – $83,000
Overview: The Manager of Coach Development is a full time, salaried position that is responsible for the management of coach education. Duties include providing support for recreational level coaches of VYSA Member Clubs and coaching support within the Virginia school system. The Position reports to the Technical Director. Considerable travel throughout Virginia will be required.
Feature your job listing on vysa.com!
To submit a job listing to the VYSA Job Board, Member Clubs and Leagues should contact Chloe Erazo, at Chloe@vysa.com to learn more.