Notes on the games scheduled for this coming weekend:
1) This weekend we will only play the U13 and U14B divisions since all other divisions have reached the Semi-Final stage.
2) Because of Region 1 conflicts on Saturday May 9 and Sunday May 10, one U14 Boys games is still to be scheduled. That game will be added to the schedule list when appropriate. The Link for Saturday is listed below.
3) All teams in the Semi-Finals for the U12G, U13G, U14G, and U12B will be contacted in the next few days by the Final .Fours t-shirt designer, Betsy McMichael, for orders. Teams in the U13B and U14B may be contacted after the games on May 9
Words to Live By:
1) check your weather hotlines for the fields you will be traveling to and check the VYSA State Cup Page for any weather related closures if it comes to that.
2) Be sure to leave plenty of travel time if you have to travel up or down the I-95 corridor on Saturday.
3) Likewise be sure to leave ample time for games that are played at the Beach area as this is the beginning of weekend beach season and there is a lot of traffic coming down East Bound I-64 on Saturday mornings.
Click here for the Game Schedule for Saturday May 9