State Cup Competition for the 2015-2016 Fall Season of the USYS National Championship Series begins the weekend of Saturday, September 12 and Sunday, September 13.
Please take note of the following considerations:
1. If you have to travel in or out of Hampton Roads for a game please leave enough time to account for traffic issues and check traffic conditions throughout your trip.
2. If you have to travel North or South on I-95 for a game please leave enough time to account for traffic issues and check traffic conditions throughout your trip.
3. HOME teams are responsible for any field set-up/take-down if it is required. Check the Schedule Listings to see if any set-up/take-down is required. You will find that notation, if present, next to the venue for your game.
4. Be sure to bring your appropriate paperwork: State Cup Roster, laminated Player Passes, and appropriate Game Report Materials. Check the Welcome Letter, which every Point of Contact received via email, for the necessary game requirements.
5. In the schedules listed below, remember that the first team listed from the left is the HOME team then the second team listed from the left is the AWAY team.
Good Luck to you all.
Click here for the Saturday, September 12 Game Schedule
Click here for the Sunday, September 13 Game Schedule