Forms and Applications for Download
**If you are looking for registrar’s information, checklist or league rules,
you will find that information on the league websites.**
Roster Change Form (Release or Transfer):
- VYSA Player Team Status Form- To be RELEASED you MUST complete sections 1, then give to your team manager. If the form is not properly signed, it will delay the release.
**VERY IMPORTANT -- A Release is NOT completed until section 2 (Release Section) is signed and stamped by the registrar**
To be TRANSFERRED (going to a new team) you must complete section three on the release form you received from the player, or you may complete another Player Team Status Form with section 1 & 3 completed. You will still need to submit a copy of the release form, along with the old player pass.
To Play in Another State (Needs Approval by both State Associations):
THIS IS ONLY FOR VIRGINIA/DC RESIDENTS WANTING TO PLAY ON AN OUT OF STATE TEAM:
It is policy by US Youth Soccer that players register to the state that they reside in. Because of that, this on-line form must be filled out by Virginia Residents playing across state lines. After the player registers in the system they will have several steps to complete in order to receive their U.S. Youth Soccer Pass.
2.) Pay online by credit card. (Note: Please contact the state office at 540-693-1430 if you are unable to pay by credit card)
4.) If you are a VA player going to play on a MD team, you will complete step 1 & 2, then complete this Permission to Play Across State Lines Form, take it to a dual registrar listed below, along with your new player card, copy of payment on-line and proof of birth.
- Interstate Permission Form - To be used for Interstate Release, Guest Player, or Relocation Form (A. For a player who lives in VA and wishes to play for a team in another State. B. For a player who wishes to guest play with a Team outside of VA or a player from outside of VA to guest with a VA team. C. For a player that has moved from VA and was not released from their travel team or vice versa)
* For Virginia Players to Play in Maryland:
For Maryland Players to Play in VA:
- A Maryland player must first register on-line with Maryland State Youth Soccer Association each Seasonal Year. You will need 5 copies of this printed form - no hand printed forms will be accepted.
- The Maryland Player ID Number will now be just like the VA Player ID (First six letters of the players last name (if short fill in with # signs), last two digits of birth year, two digits of birth month, two digits of birth day, first three letters of the players first name, then the number 1
- You will need the new player card with one picture
- Proof of birth
- In Virginia there are four dual registrars - Lisa Wilson, who works in the State Office 540-693-1430, or you may also contact her at home - 703-497-1146, Melissa Riemer - 703-906-3555, Carmen Garzone - 202-378-7606 or Eric Itsweire - 301-652-9302
- In Maryland there are two dual registrars - Mike Basileo - 301-248-5993 or Kay McGoldrick - 301-845-0582
For West Virginia Players to Play in VA:
- Register on the WVSA website: http://www.wvsoccer.net/cgi-bin/artman/publish/cat_index_54.shtml, click on “The following link is for WV residents wanting to play on an out of state team.” Through this link, they can pay their WV insurance fee online, or they may send a check with the player pass (payable to WVSA for $20).
- Once registered, the player can be added to the team. You will need to enter the player as an out of State player with their out of state player id. Their player ID number is the exact same as Virginia’s, but you need to enter the number manually, so please review the format and enter it.
- Print out the card and mail it and a copy of the proof of age to: Jude Green, 103 Main Ave., Nitro, WV 25143. If the family did not pay online, include a check for $20. If you send the card and proof of age express mail, do NOT require a signature. That will only delay the process. The address listed has a slot in the door for the mail, providing a safe, secure place for it. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope for the items to be returned to you. The best option is to have it mailed to the team manager
Insurance & Kidsafe Forms: