IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Before selecting your eTravel form, check with the tournament to see how they are sanctioned, so you know which form you will need. See the three options below.
The VYSA Guest Player eTravel Form may ONLY
be used for a VA player, guest playing with a VA team.
Players wanting to guest play with a team out of VA, or an out of state player wanting to guest play with a VA team MUST complete an Interstate Permission Form, which requires both State Associations to approve before the player may play.
Get Instant Approval for Travel & Guest Player Forms for all VYSA Team Types:
eTravel Notification is easy to use:
· Select which form you need and click on it
· Fill in the requested information
· After ensuring your data is correct, hit the submit button
· The form is returned and displayed as approved by VYSA
· Use your browser’s print function to print out two copies of the authorization or notification
· The Coach or Team Manager must then sign the form(s), keeping one for team records and giving the additional copy to the tournament.
** The Notification of Participation in Another Organizations Event should be used for those events that DO NOT have a Youth Soccer Permission to Host. This includes all Club Soccer Events.
Three different authorization forms are available. Before you choose a form, be sure you know who has sanctioned the tournament you plan to attend.
If you are a Recreational Team traveling outside of Virginia you must complete the permission to travel and then fax (540-693-1440) the following information to the State office.
- Certified Team Roster (this will include names & addresses of all team officials; names, addresses & date of birth of all players. The following statement on the team roster signed by the club president, club registrar or club designee.
“I certify that all information list has been verified by me and is accurate."
- US Youth Soccer Approved Member Passes (front & back) for requirements of carding recreational team officials & recreational players refer to the VYSA Recreational Registration Policy Manual.
Region I has established the following policy concerning permission to travel when attending USYS sanctioned tournaments in Region I. The purpose of this policy is to make it as simple as possible for the Youth Soccer Region I teams to travel to tournaments within Region I.
The new policy states that any USYSStateAssociation teams within Region I that is accepted into a tournament in Region I do not need permission to travel papers. Permission to Travel is not required in friendly games within Region 1.
NationalStateAssociations in Region I:
ConnecticutJr Soccer Assn
DelawareYouth Soccer Assn
Eastern New YorkYouth Soccer Assn
Eastern PennsylvaniaYouth Soccer Assn
MarylandYouth Soccer Assn
MassachusettsYouth Soccer Assn
New Hampshire Soccer Assn
New Jersey Youth Soccer Assn
New York State West Youth Soccer Assn
Pennsylvania West State Soccer Assn
Soccer Rhode Island
Vermont Soccer Assn
Virginia Youth Soccer Assn
West Virginia Soccer Assn
If you encounter problems, email the VYSAStateOffice at Lisa@vysa.com