Virginia Youth Soccer Association and Nationwide Insurance announce relationship
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 20, 2010
Columbus, OH — Nationwide Insurance and the Virginia Youth Soccer Association (VYSA) are pleased to announce a long term relationship that could save VYSA members money on their auto insurance. The offer is effective immediately and is subject to state insurance laws and regulations.
VYSA Members should call Max Olson at 571-W0W-4-Max (571-969-4629) to learn more about how they could save money on their auto insurance with their VYSA membership.
Nationwide, based in Columbus, Ohio, is one of the largest and strongest diversified insurance and financial services organizations in the U.S. and is rated A+ by A.M. Best.
With Nationwide®, you’ll enjoy:
- One Stop Convenience - insurance for your car, home, boat, RV and more!
- Outstanding Service - in person, online and by phone.
- On Your Side Review - free insurance consultation and assessment.
- Blue Ribbon Claim Services – pre-screened repair shops and guaranteed repairs.
- Superior Satisfaction - 9 out of 10* Nationwide customers who filed a
claim would recommend Nationwide to their family and friends.
*Information based on survey conducted nationally on Nationwide customers who filed a claim in 2007.
Nationwide provides a full range of products and services including:
personalized insurance and financial services, identity theft protection, auto insurance, motorcycle, boat, homeowners, life insurance, farm, commercial insurance, administrative services, annuities, mortgages, mutual funds, pensions, long-term savings plans and health and productivity services.