VYSA will select a deserving individual from nominations it receives to be awarded as the VYSA Administrator of the Year.
The criteria for that award is as follows:
The individual selected will also be nominated for Region I Administrator of the Year and if selected for US Youth Soccer Administrator of the Year.
US Youth Soccer Administrator of the Year Criteria for selection for the National award is:
(a) An individual may be nominated and selected as the Administrator of the Year for extraordinary accomplishments in the administration of soccer if the individual--
(1) has been a soccer administrator for a VYSA team, club or league for at least 4 seasonal years; and
(2) is not a member of the Board of Directors of US Youth Soccer during the seasonal year for which the individual is being nominated.
1. Nominations for Administrator of the Year must be submitted to the VYSA State Office at :
VYSA 5450 Southpoint Plaza Way Fredericksburg, VA 22407.
2. VYSA Administrator of the Year may be male or female.
3. Administrator must be from the Club, League, or State level.
4. Administrator must have been with that organization for at least 4 seasonal years.
5. For the Admnistrator of the Year award, team coaches are not eligible in their team coaching capacity.
6. A nomination must be accompanied by a resume of the administrator’s activities with the soccer community.
7. Administrator activity must have been for the good of the game and for the good of youth player members of
Nominations must be sent on the Administrator of the Year Nomination Form by the deadline date indicated.