VYSA Soccer Across America Guidelines
The VYSA Board of Directors approved the following guidelines:
Soccer Across America status established by the Soccer Across America Committee would be for a maximum of five years.
Soccer Across America Clubs fees are as follows:
- the fee is reduced to $3.75 per player with insurance for the first three years
- the fee is reduced to $5.50 per player with insurance for the fourth year
- the fee is reduced to $7.25 per player with insurance for the fifth year
- the waiver would disappear for the sixth year, the Soccer Across America Committee could chose to recommend extensions of the above schedule on a case by case basis to the full VYSA Board which could pass, reject or modify such a recommendation.
- Soccer Across America status is not automatic, but on a need basis. Only low economic and under served areas are considered.
- Approval for Soccer Across America Status is determined by the VYSA Soccer Across America Committee.
- A negative decision can be appealed to the VYSA Board of Directors.
Procedures for application for Soccer Across America Status
- Club must submit a letter to VYSA, requesting Soccer Across America Status. Letters should state in detail the reason(s) why.
- The Chair or a member of the Committee will contact and/or pay a visit to your Club.
- The Chair or a member of the Committee will make a recommendation to the Committee for approval.
- The Chair or VYSA State Office will contact the Club to inform of any decision made. A negative decision can be appealed to the VYSA Board of Directors.