- NOTICE OF 2007 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
VYSA will hold its annual general meeting on Saturday, June 23, 2007 at the Sheraton Richmond West located at 6624 West Broad Street in Richmond. The meeting will begin at 10:00 am.
Business to be conducted at the AGM includes the following:
(1) reports of officers and committees as necessary.
(2) approval of the VYSA budget for the 2007-2008 seasonal year.
(3) the following proposed amendments to the VYSA bylaws, timely submitted:
Article VII Adjudication Enforcement and Discipline Section 6.
Recovery of Grievance Expenses
(4) the election of officers and commissioners that comprise the VYSA
Board of Directors whose terms end in even years.
(5) approval of the minutes of the annual general meeting held on June 17, 2006 (mailed previously).
Every member is asked and urged to be present at the AGM. Under the VYSA bylaws, the President or chief officer of each member casts the votes for the member. However, if the President or chief officer cannot be present, the President or chief officer can designate someone else to represent the member by proxy.
Copies of the proxy form, the proposed 2007-2008 budget with a covering memo and a comparative spreadsheet, the Nominating Committee report, the bylaw amendment proposals, and directions to the Sheraton Richmond West will be mailed to each club and league.
For Directions to the Sheraton Richmond West, Click Here.
For a copy of the proxy form, Click Here.