How to Register for an E or D License Course in the US Soccer Digital Coaching Center (DCC)
Beginning Jan. 1, 2017, all VYSA E and D license courses must be run through the US Soccer Digital Coaching Center.
In order to register for a course, you must first take the online F course (if you haven’t already). To create your account, go to http://dcc.ussoccer.com
and click “sign up”. You’ll then be able to take the online F course. If you already have an account, click “Log On”. Once you have your account set up, click on “Courses”, “License”, and “State”, choosing the appropriate answers for each. Click on the arrow for details for the particular course you have chosen. Then click “Proceed to Registration” and “Proceed to Payment”. You will be taken to the “My Courses” page. Click “Go to Classroom” for your course assignments.
* You MUST have taken the US Soccer online F course in order to register for either an E or D level course. The fee for this course is $25, with DCC access provided at no extra cost.
* The US Soccer online F course is not the same as the five-hour U6-U8 or U8-U10 module you may have taken at a local club. This course is only available online through US Soccer at dccussoccer.com.
* Effective Jan. 1, 2017, the fee for the D Evaluation Weekend is $85.
* The posted course fee includes a US Soccer fee of $25 fee to help cover the cost of maintaining the Digital Coaching Center, which provides US Soccer curriculum resources, a library of age-appropriate practice sessions, and a practice planning tool.
* You will no longer be able to pay by check or use the club discount code to pay for courses. You must pay with a credit card when you register. Please check with your club/league for its reimbursement policy.
* F.U.N. modules will not change. You will still register for them through the system we have been using (https://www.youthleaguesusa.com/vysa/school/Directory.html).